Angeli Benckiser, Muconasal Plus 1,18mg/ml nas.spr.sol.1x10ml
Swollen nasal mucosa often accompanies colds and allergic rhinitis. You can use MUCONASAL PLUS without a doctor's advice to reduce swelling of the nasal mucosa and nose passage in common cold and allergic rhinitis. You can also use MUCONASAL PLUS in consultation with a doctor to help relieve secretion in the sinuses of the sinuses and middle ear. After administration of MUCONASAL PLUS, the effect will appear within 5 minutes and usually lasts up to 8-10 hours.
The active substance tramazoline hydrochloride is an alpha-sympathomimetic, narrowing the blood vessels, reducing it immediately after swelling of the nasal mucosa and causing rapid and long-lasting nose passage.
MUCONASAL PLUS also contains essential oils cineol (eucalyptol), levomenthol and camphor, which have a positive effect on the overall effect of the product.
Do not take MUCONASAL PLUS
- if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to tramadol hydrochloride or any of the other ingredients of MUCONASAL PLUS
- if you have a narrow angle glaucoma
- if you suffer from chronic dry rhinitis
- after intracranial surgery performed by the nasal cavity
- during the first three months of pregnancy
MUCONASAL PLUS is not suitable for children under 6 years of age.
Take special care with MUCONASAL PLUS
- if the symptoms of the disease do not disappear after 7 days, consult a doctor who decides whether to continue treatment or not. Long-term administration of nasal mucosal (alpha-sympathomimetic) agents may lead to the development of chronic inflammation (and stuffiness of the nose) and damage to the nasal mucosa.
Где купить Where to buy