- These Commercial terms (hereinafter referred to as “Commercial terms”) legal entity,
Česká republika, consider
the rights and obligations of the parties, arising with the purchase and sale contract (hereinafter referred to as “
Purchase agreement”), concluded between the seller and the other person (“Buyer”)
through the seller’s on-line shop, The on-line shop is the seller
on the web-site, located at the address http://pilzona.com/ (hereinafter referred as “
- Commercial terms do not apply to cases when the person intending to buy goods from the seller is a legal entity or a person acting on the order of goods within its own self-employment.
- Terms retreating from agreements can be discussed in the purchase and sale contract. Agreements rejected from the Purchase contract prevail over Provision terms.
- The seller may change or add formulation of terms.
- The buyer may access his own account through the buyer’s registration on the web site by using the user interface. With this user interface, the buyer can order products
(“User account”). If the web-interface allows storing information, the buyer may order goods without registration directly from the web-interface of the shop.
- Registering on the website and ordering products, the buyer should indicate all the data correctly and reliably.
- The access to the user account is protected by the user name and the password. The buyer is obliged to maintain confidentiality of information required to access his/her user account.
- The buyer is not allowed to grant the use of the user account to third parties.
- The seller may remove the user account especially in case when the buyer does not use it for more than 12 moths or when the buyer violates its obligations under the purchase and sell contract.
Termination of THE BUYER CONTRACT
- All presentations of goods placed on the web interface of the on-line store are relevant.
- The web interface of the on-line store contains information about goods including the prices for selected goods.
The prices for goods are quoted including VAT and all related fees.
- The web interface of the on-line store also includes information about the cost of packaging and shipping.
- To order goods the buyer should fill in the order form on the web interface of the on-line store.
The order form contains in particular information about:
- Ordered goods (the buyer ‘adds’ ordered goods to the shopping cart on the web interface of the on-line shop),
- The payment method and the details of the required method of shipping of ordered goods,
- The information on costs related to the delivery of goods (collectively referred to as “Order”).
The buyer sends the order to the seller by clicking on
the button “Send order”. Details specified in the order are considered by the seller as
reliable. The seller confirms the receipt to the buyer immediately after receiving the order
by sending the e-mail to the buyer’s e-mail address specified in the user interface.
- The seller always has the right depending on the format of the order (the number of goods, the purchase price,
the estimated shipping cost) to ask the buyer for the extra order confirmation
(for example by the e-mail or by phone).
- The seller is obliged to deliver the goods specified in the purchase and sale contract, except the case when the goods are out of stock.
GOODS PRICES AND PAYMENT TERMS
- The buyer can pay the price of the goods and any expenses related to the delivery of goods under the purchase and sale contract to the seller as follows:
- in cash or by credit card at the seller’s office at Benediktska 5,
- non-cash way through the payment system PayU.
Read more about payment options for the goods in the section “Payment options” and “Payment methods”
- Along with the purchase price the buyer is also obliged to pay the seller the cost of packing and
shipping of goods at an agreed rate.
- The seller does not require advance payment or any other payment from the buyer. This does not affect the
Art. 4.6. regarding to the obligation to pay the purchase price of the goods in advance.
- In the case of payment in cash or cash on delivery the purchase price should be paid after receiving the goods.
In the case of non-cash way payment the purchase price should be paid within 7 days from the moment of the conclusion of the purchase and sell contract.
DEVIATIONS FROM THE CONTRACT
- The buyer notes that, in accordance with the terms of section 1837 of the civil code, he/she cannot withdraw from the purchase and sale contract in particular, which has been adjusted in accordance with the desire of the buyer or to his/her person,
from the purchase and sell contract for the supply of perishable goods
irrevocably mixed with other goods, from the purchase and sell contract for the supply of goods in sealed packaging, which the consumer has removed from the packaging and for hygiene reasons it cannot be returned if their original packaging is violated.
- In the case of termination of the purchase and sale contract in accordance with the Art. 5.2 Of the business environment, the purchase and sale contract is initially abolished. The goods must be returned to the seller within 14 days after sending to the buyer. In case if the buyer dissolves the purchase and sell contract, the buyer should repay the cost of returning
the goods to the seller even if the goods cannot be return by the usual
- In the case of termination in accordance with the Art. 5.2 of The Transaction conditions the seller returns the money received from the buyer within 14 days from the moment of the termination of the purchase and sale contract by the buyer and this
Is the same way as the seller received them from the buyer.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE GUARANTEE. THE GUARANTEE.
- Rights and responsibilities of contracting parties in regard to rights to defective work are governed by applicable law in general
(in particular, provisions of sections 1914-1925, sections 2099-2117 and 2161-2174
The Civil code).
- The seller is responsible to the buyer for the fact that the goods do not have defects.
- The goods are correspond to the quality or agreed pattern or original.
- The goods are in the appropriate amount, degree or weight.
- The goods are correspond to the requirements of legislation.
- THE OTHER RIGHTS ANВ RESPONSIBILITIES OF CONTRACTING PARTIES.
- The buyer gets the ownership of the goods by paying the full purchase price of the goods.
- The buyer accepts that the software and other components of the web interface of the on-line shop
(Including photos of the offered goods) are protected by the copyright. The buyer agrees that he will not engage in any activity, which would allow him or third parties to misuse the software or other components of the web interface of the on-line shop.
- The buyer has no right to use the mechanisms, which can negatively affect the work of the web interface of the on-line shop.
- The buyer accepts that the seller is not responsible for errors related to the activity of third parties on the website or as a result of using website contrary to the appointment.
SHIPPING THE TRADE ARRENGEMENTS AND STORAGE.
- The buyer agrees to receive information related to the goods, the seller’s services
by the buyer’s e-mail address and agrees to receive the seller’s commercial messages
by the buyer’s e-mail address. Dispatch of commercial messages can be edited with the user account.
- If the relations of the purchase and sale include an international (foreign) element then both parties agree that relations are regulated by Czech law. This does not affect the rights of consumers in accordance with the generally accepted law.
- The purchase and sale contract is archived by the seller in electronic form.